This area will be populated with other items of interest in regards to worldview, culture and society. Although, they may not seem to be “Civics” related, they are additional resources to challenge and expand our thinking.
Titanic 100yr Anniversary Videos
These webinars were created to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, April 15, 1912. The story of the Titanic is one of the most famous stories/tragedies that is known around the world. There are many lessons in it’s story for us as individuals and as a society today.
- Titanic 100yr Anniversary Pt 1 – Overview – Why The Interest in Titanic – 3m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 2 – Overview and Facts of a Global Tragedy – 10m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 3 – The Trap of Groupthink – 5m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 4 – Six Stories of Heroism and Bravery – 10m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 5 – Heroism Bravery Value of Life -7m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 6 – Human Arrogance - Human Tragedy – 4m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 7 – Lessons Then - Lessons Now – 3m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 8 – Spiritual Consolation for Survivors – 7m
- Titanic 100 yr Anniversary Pt 9 – Poem – Where Manhood Perished Not – 2m
These are the best video links we have ever found that provide an economic education that spans 100 and 1000 year time frames. Great information if you are concerned about the US or global economy.
- 1. Currency vs. Money – 25m
- 2. The Seven Stages of Empire – 30m
- 3. The Future of the Dollar – 36m
- 4. The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind – 29
- 5. When Money is Corrupted – 30m
WARNING: Do not watch if you are easily offended. This is an educational site not beholden to any political party. Some of these links take a political position that we do not necessarily advocate, but we have included them because it provided something to think about.
- Ignorant US Citizens Sign Petition to Get Rid of the Bill or Rights -4m